From the 23rd of March to the 25th of March another amazing Family Day with Jewish, Arabic and Swiss families took part in the Baptist Village near Petah Tiqua. Celebrating that we are blessed by our heavenly father, we're also able to give and serve with a joyful heart and be a blessing to others too, in this way.
About House of Light
News Update and prayer requests
Sun , 10-4-2011 983 views
Every new day is a new blessing and by the Grace of the Lord there are always praise reports to share, yet here rises a prayer request, someone to observe, pray and write the wonders of our God!!
- Behind every success story you'll find, sacrifices made to fulfill a dream, principles that govern lives in public and in private, the ability to turn a single victory into a system of success, and finally a relentless quest for personal growth. Sacrificing your time in prayers and your wallets in support, and believing in the power of God almighty that is able to change the greatest weakness into the greatest success in each and every person, bears much fruit for the glory of our Lord in the spiritual and physical realm. So we together – we and you- have harvested a recognition and honor certificate from the prison authorities signed by both the prison’s Chief Rabbi, and the head of the prisoner’s department.
" If the SON sets you free then you are truly free" John 8:36
- P has been free from drugs, drug dealing, prison and his old life for one and a half years. He's growing with the Lord and planting & nurturing olive trees on HOL land together with Anis, Daniel - our German volunteer,and Ne'mi a member of the King's Kids youth. P also volunteers 3 days a week at a hospital and takes part in believers meetings there!! Praise the Lord and we appreciate your continued prayers as he is seeking the Lord to find him a good wife and a job for life!!
- Looking back at the blessed time we had, visiting the Sudanese and different
prisons in the country, We give glory to the ONE WHO:
a) enabled us go there, chose each one of us, and gave us power,
b) prepared the environment and all those who are there, responsible ones, refugees, workers,and social workers.............
c) provided for all the expenses through His generous children.
d) gave us the words when we opened our mouths
e) gave us land where our feet stepped
f) and more and more and more......................we will know when we
- Ministry trips: In May, Anis & Nawal travel to England to speak for the first time in different churches and ministries there about the Lord’s work at House of Light. In June Anis attends a Prison Fellowship international conference in Toronto, Canada, He’s praying about connecting with some churches there .
- Safe delivery & healthy mothers and babies: June and September are important months in our family history!! We are expecting two more grandchildren for both our daughters: Rajaa’& Alon and Ranaa’ & Zaher.
- Ministry amongst hurting & needy families, especially around Easter.
- King’s Kids weekend in May and camps in July & August.
- House of Light conference at Tabgha, Sea of Galilee, August 16th-19th
- Ministry amongst prisoners and their families. Those who accepted the Lord to stand stead fast and others to come to know HIM
- Our up coming visit to the Sudanese youth in April (60 youth). We will try to take some of our King’s Kids youth to perform dances and encourage them.
This article is also available in Nederlands //
Sat , 10-3-2018 328 views
Praise the Lord for our children and youth from Kings Kids and every minute they can spend time with each other and the Lord. Together, in blessed fellowship and unity we're experiencing God in new ways and are able to do great things together. Here you get a little insight in the Kings Kids activities.
Thu , 8-3-2018 219 views
In the days before Christmas our Kings Kids took part in the annual Dance Performances at the Nazareth Village. Dancing with joy for the Lord brought a special atmosphere that inspired us and the people watching our dances to think again about the real meaning of Christmas and how to expect Christ in a proper way: