After months physically apart, we finally had the chance to have a King’s Kids camp at Abu Naeem’s land with the Youth. Themed “Christmas in August''- redirecting our eyes at the salvation that has come and that is yet to come, inspired by the verses in Luke 2:30- 32- when Simon saw the baby Jesus he said: “For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles,and the glory of your people Israel.” Along with Special times of worship, quiet time, prayer for the nations , ministry including fun times of fellowship and games. Our Goal and our prayer is for the youth to truly experience the goodness and salvation of the Lord even through hard times,suffering and pain. To know Him, love Him,to be excited and fascinated by His salvation . Thank you all for your love and prayers King’s Kids Galilee
About House of Light
News Update and prayer requests
Sun , 10-4-2011 1903 views
Every new day is a new blessing and by the Grace of the Lord there are always praise reports to share, yet here rises a prayer request, someone to observe, pray and write the wonders of our God!!
- Behind every success story you'll find, sacrifices made to fulfill a dream, principles that govern lives in public and in private, the ability to turn a single victory into a system of success, and finally a relentless quest for personal growth. Sacrificing your time in prayers and your wallets in support, and believing in the power of God almighty that is able to change the greatest weakness into the greatest success in each and every person, bears much fruit for the glory of our Lord in the spiritual and physical realm. So we together – we and you- have harvested a recognition and honor certificate from the prison authorities signed by both the prison’s Chief Rabbi, and the head of the prisoner’s department.
" If the SON sets you free then you are truly free" John 8:36
- P has been free from drugs, drug dealing, prison and his old life for one and a half years. He's growing with the Lord and planting & nurturing olive trees on HOL land together with Anis, Daniel - our German volunteer,and Ne'mi a member of the King's Kids youth. P also volunteers 3 days a week at a hospital and takes part in believers meetings there!! Praise the Lord and we appreciate your continued prayers as he is seeking the Lord to find him a good wife and a job for life!!
- Looking back at the blessed time we had, visiting the Sudanese and different
prisons in the country, We give glory to the ONE WHO:
a) enabled us go there, chose each one of us, and gave us power,
b) prepared the environment and all those who are there, responsible ones, refugees, workers,and social workers.............
c) provided for all the expenses through His generous children.
d) gave us the words when we opened our mouths
e) gave us land where our feet stepped
f) and more and more and more......................we will know when we
- Ministry trips: In May, Anis & Nawal travel to England to speak for the first time in different churches and ministries there about the Lord’s work at House of Light. In June Anis attends a Prison Fellowship international conference in Toronto, Canada, He’s praying about connecting with some churches there .
- Safe delivery & healthy mothers and babies: June and September are important months in our family history!! We are expecting two more grandchildren for both our daughters: Rajaa’& Alon and Ranaa’ & Zaher.
- Ministry amongst hurting & needy families, especially around Easter.
- King’s Kids weekend in May and camps in July & August.
- House of Light conference at Tabgha, Sea of Galilee, August 16th-19th
- Ministry amongst prisoners and their families. Those who accepted the Lord to stand stead fast and others to come to know HIM
- Our up coming visit to the Sudanese youth in April (60 youth). We will try to take some of our King’s Kids youth to perform dances and encourage them.
This article is also available in Nederlands //
Wed , 30-10-2019 1304 views
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:6-7 A family that prays together, stays together…. Not just a saying, but a truth. This annual family encouragement day was geared towards families from the whole body of Christ, families that know the constant need to be encouraged, families that believe in the power of prayer.
Wed , 30-10-2019 1107 views
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9 The King’s Kids youth group has always been the heartbeat of King’s Kids, they are the dynamic, on the go, connecting link between the younger and the older generation.