After months physically apart, we finally had the chance to have a King’s Kids camp at Abu Naeem’s land with the Youth. Themed “Christmas in August''- redirecting our eyes at the salvation that has come and that is yet to come, inspired by the verses in Luke 2:30- 32- when Simon saw the baby Jesus he said: “For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles,and the glory of your people Israel.” Along with Special times of worship, quiet time, prayer for the nations , ministry including fun times of fellowship and games. Our Goal and our prayer is for the youth to truly experience the goodness and salvation of the Lord even through hard times,suffering and pain. To know Him, love Him,to be excited and fascinated by His salvation . Thank you all for your love and prayers King’s Kids Galilee
Sun , 30-6-2019 1247 views
Twelve disciples completed the challenge 2019… twelve overcomers who each in his/her own way received a renewed and refreshed understanding on servant leadership and teamwork.
Five days outdoor, very little details of what the program looks like, making it a challenging process in many ways. For some it was the physical challenge of hiking, sleeping outdoor, giving up many comfortable habits of life, for others it was the interaction challenge of giving others the space to lead and being led, learning to express different opinions in a loving way…. For some it was the emotional challenge and various other challenges.
The Lord worked wonders in the lives of the young people, ages ranging from 15 to 22.
Here are some of their testimonies that tell much more precisely about the process they lived through:
* With God’s power we are able to do more than we usually can.
* To give up my rights to God
* To trust in the lord, you don’t need to know everything because He knows.
* To be thankful to God about the little things we have and to share it with others.
* The ability to lift others up
* I learned that there were gaps in my relationship with God, and that there are borders I can’t
*I seek God’s present in different times
* Leading is carrying your team and not being a boss, to be responsible ,and to sacrifice, and
* Leading is about deciding as a team and lifting each other up
* To take care of each other and let others feel safer.
* The best successful goal is happening when there is a team work, you can’t achieve
* God has a great plan to my life, and I have to trust Him.
* God is always present in all situations
* God is generous
* God is the greatest because the moment you pour yourself in front of Him he will
forget all your sins
*God is forgiven and loving, He can do every thing
* It helped me take important decisions in my life and made me someone with an aim
in his life
* I learnt to challenge and push myself
* To trust God more and to go as His word is saying
* I got to know myself and God in a way I did not know before.
Thank you so much for the prayers and the partnership.
Our God is overwhelming and it is so encouraging to see young people getting into a deeper knowledge of Him.
Praying for you and all of His body, that we may know Him in many more new revelations in our everyday challenges…
Wed , 30-10-2019 1687 views
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:6-7 A family that prays together, stays together…. Not just a saying, but a truth. This annual family encouragement day was geared towards families from the whole body of Christ, families that know the constant need to be encouraged, families that believe in the power of prayer.
Wed , 30-10-2019 1318 views
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9 The King’s Kids youth group has always been the heartbeat of King’s Kids, they are the dynamic, on the go, connecting link between the younger and the older generation.