After months physically apart, we finally had the chance to have a King’s Kids camp at Abu Naeem’s land with the Youth. Themed “Christmas in August''- redirecting our eyes at the salvation that has come and that is yet to come, inspired by the verses in Luke 2:30- 32- when Simon saw the baby Jesus he said: “For my eyes have seen your salvation, which you have prepared in the sight of all nations: a light for revelation to the Gentiles,and the glory of your people Israel.” Along with Special times of worship, quiet time, prayer for the nations , ministry including fun times of fellowship and games. Our Goal and our prayer is for the youth to truly experience the goodness and salvation of the Lord even through hard times,suffering and pain. To know Him, love Him,to be excited and fascinated by His salvation . Thank you all for your love and prayers King’s Kids Galilee
About House of Light
Praise Report And Prayer Requests
Thu , 5-10-2017 5228 views
Rejoice with us dear Prayer warriors and supporters for there is fruit for your very crucial, ongoing labor.
- "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." John 8:36
- Some of the many miracles of the Lord:
- Y and F finished their confinements at different prisons, after different periods of time and are both free now, spiritually and physically. They got baptized. The Lord arranged for (Y), father of 3, to work in Christian places where he is learning to be submissive and open for the work of the Holy Spirit in Him. His family is thriving in their walk with the Lord. (F) is still single and miraculously has been given the opportunity to work with maintenance with the supervision and fatherhood of a faithful believer. He is praying for the Lord’s plan for his future.
- (N) is several times in and out of prison. He never cared to hear about Jesus’ redemption. Last Christmas he gave his life to Jesus. He is learning little by little to confess his transgressions and forgive others, mainly try to understand, he’s not always been the victim. In five months, by the Lord’s Grace, the prison gates will open before him, prayerfully for- ever. He is waiting on the Lord to give him the opportunity to live in the proper Christian environment where he can grow in his faith and find a good job. His New Life and the Light in him, is encouraging other inmates around him to ask about the source of his comfort.
House of Light and King’s Kids Activities
- Sep. 1st – 3rd we had a blessed House of Light annual conference at Tabgha/Sea of Galilee.
- Click on the following link to read more about Tabgha:
- We’ve just come back of a two – day training conference for the King’s Kids Israel leaders. Older generation training younger ones. Also planning for the coming year round programs, conferences & Camps, starting Oct. 2017 – August 2018.
- Oct. 1st was a day where Messianic youth are coming to serve alongside us on the land and meet with Arab youth, share their faith and pray for each other. Prayerfully, keep in contact with each other even at the most difficult political times.
- Click on the following link to read more about this youth meeting:
- Oct. 6th-7th King’s Kids Israel leaders meet together with 5 families of King’s Kids leaders from Switzerland at the Baptist village to prepare for a family day where 20+ extra Israeli families from both nations will join for a whole day, at the same place, on Oct. 8th.
- Our Annual -around Christmas- group prison visits, start earlier this year. November 13th – 16th a Christian singing group from Finland will bless us by joining our group. They will lead worship and praises in 6 prisons. They will also give the message of salvation to those from Christian background who still hasn’t received the Lord as their personal savior. Once they leave we will continue with our local group, visiting inmates in the 15-18 other prisons. This will go on, till December or maybe January. With you prayers, our permission to visit Sudanese and Eritrean refugees is renewed after three ++ years of not being able to do that. Thank you all for taking part in these visits, spiritually and financially.
Wed , 30-10-2019 1795 views
“Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus” Philippians 4:6-7 A family that prays together, stays together…. Not just a saying, but a truth. This annual family encouragement day was geared towards families from the whole body of Christ, families that know the constant need to be encouraged, families that believe in the power of prayer.
Wed , 30-10-2019 1427 views
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.” 1 Peter 2:9 The King’s Kids youth group has always been the heartbeat of King’s Kids, they are the dynamic, on the go, connecting link between the younger and the older generation.