From the 23rd of March to the 25th of March another amazing Family Day with Jewish, Arabic and Swiss families took part in the Baptist Village near Petah Tiqua. Celebrating that we are blessed by our heavenly father, we're also able to give and serve with a joyful heart and be a blessing to others too, in this way.
About House of Light
Praise Report And Prayer Requests
Thu , 5-10-2017 1756 views
Rejoice with us dear Prayer warriors and supporters for there is fruit for your very crucial, ongoing labor.
- "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed." John 8:36
- Some of the many miracles of the Lord:
- Y and F finished their confinements at different prisons, after different periods of time and are both free now, spiritually and physically. They got baptized. The Lord arranged for (Y), father of 3, to work in Christian places where he is learning to be submissive and open for the work of the Holy Spirit in Him. His family is thriving in their walk with the Lord. (F) is still single and miraculously has been given the opportunity to work with maintenance with the supervision and fatherhood of a faithful believer. He is praying for the Lord’s plan for his future.
- (N) is several times in and out of prison. He never cared to hear about Jesus’ redemption. Last Christmas he gave his life to Jesus. He is learning little by little to confess his transgressions and forgive others, mainly try to understand, he’s not always been the victim. In five months, by the Lord’s Grace, the prison gates will open before him, prayerfully for- ever. He is waiting on the Lord to give him the opportunity to live in the proper Christian environment where he can grow in his faith and find a good job. His New Life and the Light in him, is encouraging other inmates around him to ask about the source of his comfort.
House of Light and King’s Kids Activities
- Sep. 1st – 3rd we had a blessed House of Light annual conference at Tabgha/Sea of Galilee.
- Click on the following link to read more about Tabgha:
- We’ve just come back of a two – day training conference for the King’s Kids Israel leaders. Older generation training younger ones. Also planning for the coming year round programs, conferences & Camps, starting Oct. 2017 – August 2018.
- Oct. 1st was a day where Messianic youth are coming to serve alongside us on the land and meet with Arab youth, share their faith and pray for each other. Prayerfully, keep in contact with each other even at the most difficult political times.
- Click on the following link to read more about this youth meeting:
- Oct. 6th-7th King’s Kids Israel leaders meet together with 5 families of King’s Kids leaders from Switzerland at the Baptist village to prepare for a family day where 20+ extra Israeli families from both nations will join for a whole day, at the same place, on Oct. 8th.
- Our Annual -around Christmas- group prison visits, start earlier this year. November 13th – 16th a Christian singing group from Finland will bless us by joining our group. They will lead worship and praises in 6 prisons. They will also give the message of salvation to those from Christian background who still hasn’t received the Lord as their personal savior. Once they leave we will continue with our local group, visiting inmates in the 15-18 other prisons. This will go on, till December or maybe January. With you prayers, our permission to visit Sudanese and Eritrean refugees is renewed after three ++ years of not being able to do that. Thank you all for taking part in these visits, spiritually and financially.
Sat , 10-3-2018 328 views
Praise the Lord for our children and youth from Kings Kids and every minute they can spend time with each other and the Lord. Together, in blessed fellowship and unity we're experiencing God in new ways and are able to do great things together. Here you get a little insight in the Kings Kids activities.
Thu , 8-3-2018 219 views
In the days before Christmas our Kings Kids took part in the annual Dance Performances at the Nazareth Village. Dancing with joy for the Lord brought a special atmosphere that inspired us and the people watching our dances to think again about the real meaning of Christmas and how to expect Christ in a proper way: